- Resale - single family
6157 N Flanders Street Aurora, CO, 80019 Canada Get directions$389,900 $167/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age4 Years
- MLS# 4095645
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 15 Days Ago
Description: This is the one. Better than new this homes is loaded with features well beyond builder upgrades. Enjoy new maintenance free vinyl plank flooring and stainmaster carpet. Stroll on through to the large country kitchen with upgraded cabinets, granite counter-tops, and stainless steel appliances. The dining area features built-in cabinets and custom made window cornices. Take a trip upstairs where you will find a massive loft area that can be used as an upper level family, office, or a place to sit down and relax. The master suite is exceptional in size including a large walk-in closet and master bath featuring a floor to ceiling tile shower and frameless glass door. Moving to the basement a truly enjoyable retreat is to be found. The garden level elevation provides ample natural light completely erasing the basement feel. This area features a cozy family room, office area and 3/4 bath. Outside you will find a west facing deck with pergola and a large yard. Too much to list!
- Levels: 2
- Other: Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central, Elem Schl: Second Creek, Exterior: Covered Deck, Exterior: Fence, Exterior: Sprinkler System, Flooring: Carpet, Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum, Fuel: Gas, Heat: Forced Air, Interior: Cable Available, Interior: Double Pane Windows, Interior: Eating Space / Kitchen, Interior: Kitchen Island, Interior: Master Bath, Interior: Smoke Free, Interior: Vaulted, Interior: Walk-in Closets, Jr High Schl: Otho Stuart, Kitchen Appl: Dishwasher, Kitchen Appl: Disposal, Kitchen Appl: Microwave Oven, Kitchen Appl: Range Hood, Kitchen Appl: Refrigerator (Kitchen), Kitchen Appl: Smoke Alarm, Kitchen Appl: Sump Pump, Neighborhd: High Point at DIA, Roof: Composition Shingles, Schl Distr: School District 27-J, Site Ftrs: Adjacent to Park, Sq Ft Finished: 2329, Sr High Schl: Prairie View, Zoned: Sfr
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Second Creek Elementary School||PK-5||5.2 mi|
|3||Otho E Stuart Middle School||6-8||5.5 mi|
|3||Prairie View High School||9-12||8.6 mi|
|3||High Point Academy||PK-8||0.7 mi|
|6||Highline Academy Charter School||K-8||0.9 mi|
|3||Highline Academy Northeast||PK-4||0.9 mi|
|6||KIPP Northeast Elementary||PK-3||0.9 mi|
|1||Legacy Options High School||9-12||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
- Phil Heter Broker | REO | SRES | REALTOR Broker/Owner with 46 years experience
- Heter & Company, Inc. 5535 W 56TH AVE, Suite106, ARVADA, CO 80002
- Business (303) 430-7117
- Mobile (303) 718-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specializations Residential Marketing for Buyers & Sellers, REO/Default Asset Marketing, SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist.